Add This to Your Gift List!


I intended to post this Friday in case anyone went shopping Black Friday, but failed. Anyhow, this is a wonderful addition to any gift list and a MUST for every woman's closet. A universally flattering and versatile dress. I LOVE, love, la-la-love, pink puffy heart LOVE this dress from Banana Republic. I normally don't spend this much on clothes because I am...ahem, frugal. Even though I got discounts on the dresses (I bought 2!), I would pay full price. They are that awesome. Great for work, then dress up with accessories for going out. I've even worn the dress to a child's birthday party.

*Of course Banana Republic, gap, etc did not pay me for this post. Really, I've been blogging less than a week. Why would they pay me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.