Fall Flowers


I saw these gorgeous Hydrangeas in the store today and had to snap a quick picture. The picture does them no justice-deep purple, ruby, perfect for a Thanksgiving table. I may have to go back and pick a few bunches up for Thursday. I love fresh flowers when we are entertaining. Hydrangeas are one of my very favorite flowers and I have not seen hydrangeas so rustic before. You really need to see these in person to fully appreciate, but I hope they brighten your day a bit. Happy Fall everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous colors in those hydrangeas! Of course I was just in Buffalo Mkt on Sunday evening and didn't even bother looking at flowers. Now I'm too afraid to go back with all of the turkey day crowds. Maybe I'll check this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.