I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas


The movie "White Christmas" is one of my favorite movies and all time favorite Christmas movies. One of my traditions is wrapping gifts while watching "White Christmas." This weekend the girls and I wacthed the movie while we wrapped gifts. During the "Sisters" number, I looked over and my older daughter, Em was singing every word. I was so proud! That movie scene means a lot to me and my sister, so it was neat to see her enjoying it as well, with her sister. Then, a few minutes later, Danny Kaye and Bing Crosby come out as the Haynes Sisters, and the announcer says "Now introducing, the Haynes Sisters." Em said, "Now introducing, the Haynes brothers.” Perfectly timed and perfectly hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.