Parade of Ornaments



I'm joining one of my favorite bloggers "Parade of Ornaments" Tuesday and I just found my feature ornaments tonight. I have a number of wonderful and eclectic ornaments; from my childhood, our trips, etc. that I will showcase on Wednesday. But, yesterday I found these ornaments that my girls (3 and 5) made for us on Sunday. Sunday afternoon I gave them a bunch of wrapping paper, ribbons, paper punches, etc. and let them have art time while I finished a project that I will blog about soon. They started making presents and then made "ornaments" for the tree. I found them this morning and just adore them. I love seeing my children's creativity come out. So sweet. I love them!

2 comments:

  1. Darling ornies!

    I hope that you will come by and see the ornaments I made: pearl encrusted star, crystal and button ball and an anthro inspired tree topper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.