Wow -What a room


My friend has spent the last two years renovating a house in town. She and her husband hosted an Open House yesterday so we could see their handiwork. My goodness, the house is a show stopper. Every detail is exquisite. It made me feel like we are just playing house. We have a very comfortable home, which is really just a nice way of saying that our decorating is evolving. We have to find a piece we like before we add to our decor. This house was done- 100% and 100% perfect. It looked straight out of House Beautiful or Architectural Digest. I would not be surprised to see it profiled in a major magazine soon.

The entire house is destined for my inspiration file. We took a tour upstairs and my daughter literally gasped when she saw this bathroom. My husband and I did as well. I almost saved this post for my Friday faavorite, but it is just too good not to share! The bathroom is huge-maybe 12x12? Gorgeous tile. You can see some details in the picture, but in person it was more fabulous. The light fixture is so beautiful, blue and gold. That is a morning coffee bar you see directly behind the tub. Oh, and that tub? Fabulous. Yes, (I believe) marble in the shower surround. Gorgeous, exquisite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.