Friday Favorite- Epiphanie Bags


Photo from Epiphanie Bags website
I have been looking for a better camera bag for some time now. I couldn't find just what I wanted until I saw "it" at the Mom 2.0 Conference. Karen had it, the Coral Epiphanie bag. Isn't it gorgeous? The bags are designed by a female photographer, so she knew exactly what female photographers want in a camera bag; a bag that has enough room for our camera equipment, but also for phones, make-up, etc. I love the coral and the blue. So pretty. Unfortunately I gave up shopping for Lent, so I am trying to patiently wait for my birthday to buy one. Hopefully I will be able to wait. Definitely my Friday Favorite!

3 comments:

  1. WoW! that is a fab fav.
    I could use a bag like that too. Maybe I need to leave my old one lying around for t.r.o.u.b.l.e
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that bag looks very pretty. I love that pebbled leather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are fabulous because I never want to carry a purse AND a camera bag...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.