Friday Favorite-Liberty of London for Target

Getty Images for Target
I can not wait for Sunday. Sunday the new Liberty of London for Target line will finally be available in stores. I am so excited. I have arranged to be at my local Target store when it opens. I'll likely show up after refreshing the Target website to see what I can purchase online first. I was this excited last year when Target debuted their Orla Kiely line (which I bought most of). This line may be even more exciting since Liberty has included housewares AND clothing. Squeee! I lived in Britain for several years and was at the age where Liberty prints were absolutely necessary. So, this new line is like bringing back a very special piece of my childhood. Yes, I know I have problems. But, it's Target and great designers, what is not to love?!
Is anyone else excited about this new line? If you have a Target near you, let me know what you get!

1 comment:

  1. Now I can't wait!
    Target is one of my Mostest Favoritest.
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.