Friday Favorite-Cards

Yesterday I received a number of calls, cards, and gifts, but these two cards are my favorites. How could they not be? Both of my girls made me cards during the school day and were so happy to show me when I picked them up. I love them. I love that they remembered it was my birthday and used their free time to draw and paint for me. I especially love how my older daughter spelled "Birthday" in her card below. These two cards are keepers, just like the artists.

Art and love from my kids- my Friday favorite.

4 comments:

  1. Definitely keepers...too cute! Hope your bday was fabulous.
    Happy Friday.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. The very best!

    A belated Happy Birthday.

    I am clicking from Sandi's. Enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've changed my linky, and messed it up :-(
    ... come back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely! These are very beautiful and I am sure you will treasure them forever!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.