Friday Favorite- The Beauty of Different

I don't think it is a secret that I absolutely adore Karen. In fact, I don't know that anyone could meet her and not adore her. She is real, beautiful, artistic, and electric. She's just one of those people that you instantly feel comfortable around and want to be like when you grow up. Karen (very deservedly) earned a 2 book deal last year and her first book, The Beauty of Different is due to be released this fall. I've already ordered 3 copies, and not just because I am fortunate enough to be in the book. The message, that we are all beautiful is so important and so often overlooked. You can find more details about the book here and watch the trailer below. I encourage you to buy one, or ten for you and your loved ones. It is sure to become a favorite and is my Friday favorite.

1 comment:

  1. You know, of course, how much I love her too. Can't wait to get my hands on her book. Lucky you, for being in it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.