Love Thursday-Family Celebration



Wednesday was my husband's 40th birthday. Since we had a weekend of celebrating and a huge party to plan for next weekend, we had a simple dinner, cake, handmade cards, and balloons. We dined on pizza rolls and chocolate cake. Just the four of us. And, it was nice. We were full of laughter, funny questions, and love. That's what it is all about for us-family. Finding out that it isn't necessary to have a big party or amazing dinner out (though those are nice), it's spending time with those you love most and simply being. Happy Love Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. How I wish I could sink my teeth into that chocolate cake about now. :)
    Glad it was fun and enjoy the big bash next weekend, we're sorry to miss it.
    T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.