Love Thursday-Love the Moment

A couple weeks ago, I purchased a running skirt (LOVE!) from Lululemon. I had a gift certificate and always heard great things about their clothing, so I was excited to try them out. One thing that I really liked was their packaging. I received a laminate bag (reuseable) for my purchase and it has all these great sayings on it.

Breathe Deeply and appreciate the moment. Living in the moment could be the meaning of life.

That which matters the most should never give way to that which matters the least.

Do one thing a day that scares you.

Life is full of setbacks. Success is determined by how you handle the setbacks.

Your outlook in life is a direct reflection of how much you like yourself.

The world is changing at such a rapid rate that waiting to implement changes will leave you 2 steps behind. Do it now, Do it Now, Do It Now!

Creativity is maximized when you are living in the moment.

Dance, Sing, Floss, and Travel

The conscious brain can only hold one thought at a time. Choose a positive thought.

I’m not sure who is behind Lululemon, but I really like their message. I’ve been thinking of these little mantras ever since I got the bag. It goes back to loving you and loving where you are, who you are at this moment. That’s my Love Thursday- you, the power of you, and how we live this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.