Weekend in Pictures

The last few days we've been up to little things: A little outside time
A little festival time.
A little harvesting our bluebonnets for Fall planting
A little festival funnel cake.
A little Saturday evening speed drive to the neighborhood urgent care clinic.
You can thank me for taking what is the cleanest shot of this... and burying it several lines down.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Don't scroll if you are squeamish or eating.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

A little crying.
More details later-but 13 stitches. What a trooper.
A little of this, a little of that. How about you? Any emergencies this weekend? Nope, that was probably just us, huh? Don't worry, we'll return to our regularly scheduled crafting, decorating, and fashion-ing soon!

2 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAACK!!! Poor little girl!! I hope she's feeling better. Goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEKKKK- I can't believe you included that you crazy woman! ;)
    I'm squeezing my fingers and nails right now so I can't type any more right now....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.