Friday Favorite- Vintage Clothing

All images Xtabay

My heart stops when I see the perfect thing-for me, for a gift, the perfect hairstyle, etc. Earlier this week I found and promptly got lost in a wonderful vintage store Xtabay, where I found gorgeous dresses, accessories, even wedding gowns like the ones here:







The problem? Xtabay is in Portland. Oh no. I'll just have to stalk them from afar and keep visiting my local vintage stores looking for a great find. At least until I can find a reason to travel to Portland! Have you found any great vintage shops? I'm always looking for fun vintage finds, lay them on me!
Xtabay vintage my Friday Favorite.

5 comments:

  1. That necklace and that red dress. HOLY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spy a fabulous wedding dress!
    Another friday's favorite for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see you in all of those beautiful dresses Elz!!
    Happy Friday Elz- see you tonite.
    Hugs~
    T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog! I want every single one of those dresses!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.