Resolutions Schmesolutions

Remember how I was very resolved that I wasn't going to start any new projects? I was absolutely, really going to finish projects before starting anything new? Yeah, um, I suck at that. I have been good at working on existing projects and may have updates...soon(ish?). But, I've also been thinking. My husband and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary this year. I think that's a good reason to celebrate. So, I've been thinking about planning an anniversary party. Nothing too lavish, but a fun party for our friends and family. Of course, I've already made notes on the venue, decor, invitations, theme, it's a little out of control. I can't help it, I love planning parties. My question to you, what did you or would you want to do for your 10th Anniversary? Should I scrap the stress of a party and just plan a vacation? Find a nice piece of shiny sparkly for me? Hmm, decisions.

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping we can plan a getaway for our 10 year next year. Probably somewhere in Italy since that's where we had our honeymoon. No big party for me, but I'm not the party planning aficionado like you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I redesigned my ring - and added a few sparklies to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went away to NH for the weekend for our 10th. It was nice! I'm sure whatever you end up doing will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.