Here, Deer, and Everywhere

I have had a whirlwind of a few days including two Buc-ee's stops, marathon work sessions, packing, unpacking, repacking, and culminating in my husband accidentally wiping my iPhone clean of EVERYTHING. So, instead of a big post, you get this. This is one of the only iPhone pictures I saved prior to tonight. It's kind of apropos, a doe with pearls. Sometimes I feel like the doe. Like, I don't really belong in this feed store, do I? Can't you just make things a little prettier? Maybe add some pearls? Oh yeah, much better. What is also much better is our beach vacation that starts tomorrow. I've heard there's no wi-fi where we're going, so it may be quiet around here for a few days. Have a great eek. If you don't hear from me, I'm off enjoying a few mojitos!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.