Friday Favorite-an Austin date

Today my husband and I are heading to Austin for date night. We normally don't leave the city for date night, so this is pretty unusual. I bought my husband tickets to see his favorite comedian (Jeff Dunham) for Christmas and its finally time to go to the show! Hooray. We'll be able to squeeze in dinner with friends at my favorite Austin restaurant, Z Tejas. I've loved eating at Z Tejas for years. It reminds me of great times spent in Austin, plus, their Ancho Chile Fudge pie is amazing. We'll have a fun night in Austin and then go separate ways-me back to Houston to get the kids and him to a ranch to go hunting. Ah, romance. At least I'll get a date with my husband out of it!

Date nights-my Friday Favorite.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.