Friday Favorite- The Bloggess' Book


Most everyone knows about Jenny and how I think she is one of the nicest people I've met. Also, hilarious. You probably already know that she's written a kick-ass book (#1 New York Times Bestseller List for non-fiction). This week I was able to see Jenny on her book tour. I was not surpred by the huge crowd she drew. I was really interested to see who showed up--and what they were like. It was the strangest assortment of people, literally a cross section across all groups. It was sort of bizarre and bizarrely fitting. Shoutout to the fashion blogger contingent rocking the pastels and neon, you all looked awesome and have pretty hair. Note to self-buy neon purse. Jenny gave a short reading from the book; I doubt there are many authors who could be so charming while reading about GI issues. As always, Jenny was gracious, kind, and deserving of all the adoration she received. I'm here to tell you that this book is unlike anything I've read. It is funny and crass and sweet and sad all at once. It will make you laugh. It will probably make you cry. It also made me feel better about my parenting missteps because-seriously- a magic squirrel-that's just wrong. Jenny said it took her twelve years to write the book, it was worth it. If you haven't bought it yet, get it now!

My Friday Favorite- "Let's Pretend This Never Happened."

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I notіced your website title, "Blogger: Elzabelz - Post a Comment" Ԁoes
    not really reflect the content of your web рage. When
    composing your webѕite title, do you believe it's best to write it for
    SearcҺ engine marketing or fߋr your rеadеrs?
    This is оne thіng I've been struɡgling with due to the fact I want great гankinցs but at the same time
    I want thе best quality for my visitors.

    Here is my web page gmc Sierra jacksonville fl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.