Friday Favorite- Garden and Gun


This Favorite post may come as a shock to...well, nobody who knows me or reads this! Several months ago my kids were selling magazines for school. I hate selling things for school, etc, except Girl Scout cookies-that's a community service! So, I needed to find magazines to order. I saw "Garden and Gun" and thought...well, OK, I guess. And, y'all.

I Love it. It's like Southern Living and Elle had a baby. A cute Southern baby. Great photography, interesting articles, recipes, travel ideas. There are also articles and advertisements for guns, gun clubs, and hunting areas. It's the one magazine my husband and I both read and enjoy! It's the type of thing that makes you proud to be Southern. Amen. Now, go out and get yourself a subscription, ya hear?!

*As with all my Friday Favorite posts, I was not paid for this endorsement. I just really love this magazine.

Garden & Gun-my Friday Favorite

3 comments:

  1. I have to chuckle at the name... I haven't brought myself to buy one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard great things about this magazine. I definitely need to check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love G&G too - and shocker, my CA self even eagerly looks past the 'Gun' part. My southern husband loves it too - it's all the incredible food his mama cooked for him (and since I don't bacon, butter and cheddar cheese, he's outta luck at home).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.