Friday Favorites-Spectator/Cap Toe Pumps

I'm sort of obsessed with the new round of cap toe heels out this Fall Season. I think they are so versatile. I love classic work shoes that have a bit of interest and flair. I'm trying to resist buying a pair until it actually feels like Fall. I just can't think Fall when it is 100 degrees outside! With this eye candy, it is proving difficult to resist. See a few of my faves below.


LK Bennett Bruton. (LOVE their shoes, and the Princess does too!)
Another cute LK Bennett, the Bunty, Lord & Taylor has one pair left in a 9.5 for a steal! (Not my size, so someone ese should get the pretty.)

J Crew Mona Tassel Pumps.

J Crew Mona Colorblock Pumps (I Love the camel and neon color, so fun!). FYI- the J Crew Mona Trellis Pumps also have a cap toe, but they fit weird in the toe. Or, at least fit weird on me.

Cute cap toe pumps-My Friday Favorite.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to stop reading your blog -- I always end up wanting to buy more shoes!

    PS I had a Jolie peep toe emergency last week. The sole broke in half! They are going to be repaired tomorrow and I sure hope they can fix them fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.