Friday Favorite- Vintage Shine

Today was my last day at work. I was feeling conflicted- extremely happy for new opportunities and a fantastic new job, but really sad to leave good friends and familiar surroundings. So, I decided a little retail therapy was in order. I decided to stop in at BHLDN, which is full of SO MUCH pretty. Honestly, I want to have a vow renewal or big bash just to wear some of their fabulous stuff. In addition to amazing dresses and shoes, I couldn't stop looking at their jewelry pieces. They have a ton of great vintage pieces. You know I love vintage. I've been looking for a few sparkly bangles, and thought this one fit the bill.

It's in perfect shape and is priced competitively to what you would find on etsy. Plus, BHLDN (and Anthropologie) both participate in the Houston Holiday Shopping card, so it was 20% off (under $50). Score. Pretty Sparkly Score. If you are in Houston, I suggest a trip to BHLDN to shop for some pretty sparkly pieces. Don't forget to use the Holiday Shopping Card.

Vintage Jewels at BHLDN- my Friday Favorite.

1 comment:

  1. That's gorgeous! I've been on the lookout for a sparkly statement necklace, may have to stop in and see what they have.

    Here's to a smooth transition in your new world~I'm excited for you!!!
    xoxo~
    T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.